Should programming be a required curriculum in public schools?Displaying poll results.
Yes - multiple classes starting in high school
1392 votes / 7%
Yes - multiple classes starting before high school
4916 votes / 26%
Yes - as a single class at any time
3306 votes / 17%
No - it'll do more harm than good
1280 votes / 6%
No - too many kids won't learn anything from it
3529 votes / 19%
No - leave it to vocational schools
1451 votes / 7%
I don't need more job competition, you insensitive clod!
2547 votes / 13%
18421 total votes.
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on January 20th, 2017 | 22113 votes
- Will humans discover life on another planet in the next 200 years? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 18867 votes
- How many different instant messaging/chat services (i.e. WhatsApp, Slack, Hangouts, etc) do you use? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 15247 votes
- Should President Obama pardon Chelsea Manning before leaving office? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 384 comments
- I think my current job will be replaced by a robot/software: Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 369 comments
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 243 comments