For personal printing, not work, I usually use ...Displaying poll results.
An inkjet printer (my own)
7018 votes / 29%
A laser printer (my own)
9259 votes / 38%
A dot matrix or daisy wheel printer (my own)
182 votes / 0%
An inkjet printer (someone else's)
607 votes / 2%
A laser printer (someone else's)
3005 votes / 12%
A dot matrix or daisy wheel printer (someone else's)
81 votes / 0%
A combination rudely ignored by the above options
746 votes / 3%
I don't print anything personal, ever.
3061 votes / 12%
23959 total votes.
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on September 6th, 2017 | 30731 votes
- Should archive files, such as .zip and .tar.gz packages, store their content inside a single, top level (root) directory? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 11031 votes
- Would you like to see a new mainstream mobile OS to compete with iOS and Android? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 10856 votes
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 302 comments
- Do you think we will be able to create a city on Mars in next 50 years? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 291 comments
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 204 comments