How do I access the mobile site?
The mobile site can be accessed at http://m.slashdot.org/ from your mobile device (smartphone or tablet). Note that if you attempt to access this from your desktop, you will not be able to click on items. For proper Android support, all actions must be registered as touch events, which aren't in desktop browsers.
What devices are supported?
The Slashdot mobile website uses the latest technologies to deliver a clean mobile experience. Due to the wide variety of mobile devices, we cannot support every combination. Therefore, below is a list of recommended configurations.
- An iOS device running iOS 5 or newer.
- An Android device running Android 4.0 or newer.
- We strongly recommend the latest Chrome browser, not the browser that came packaged with your phone.
- All iOS devices running iOS 5 or newer.
- All Android devices running Android 2.3 or newer.
I'm having a problem with your mobile site; what should I do?
If you are still having trouble with our mobile site, please email email@example.com with:
- The device you are using
- The OS version
- The browser name and version
- The problem you are experiencing