- Full transparent encryption, DoxBoxes appear as removable disks in Windows Explorer.
- Explorer mode lets you access DoxBoxes when you don't have admin permissions.
- Compatible with Linux encryption, Cryptoloop "losetup", dm-crypt, and LUKS. Linux shell scripts support deniable encryption on Linux.
- Supports smartcards and security tokens.
- Optional 'key files' let you use a thumb-drive as a key.
- Portable mode doesn't need to be installed and leaves little trace on 3rd party PCs
- Deniable encryption protects you from 'rubber hose cryptography'.